March 24, 2011

Apple said YES

iPad2 is launched tomorrow in Australia. 


If I had no patients I would've gone for the launching event in Town Hall... Just to take some photos of desperate Apple addicts. Once again I repeat.. everytime when I want to take time off, I'm so busy... :( I can count a few who will be lining up from 6am in the morning to buy one. All the best to you and sleep early tonight.


This is the news that I got from Macrumors.com.
In the States, Apple is paying close attention to all iPad2s that have been returning after being purchased to make sure that there are no major production defects. The story comes by way of an individual close to Apple:

[Apple's] focus this week has been to troubleshoot all the iPad 2s that customers are returning to the stores. One iPad came back with a post it note on it that said "Wife said no." It was escalated as something funny, and two of the VPs got wind of it. They sent the guy an iPad 2 with a note on it that said "Apple said yes."



I wonder how his wife would react?? She cannot possibly say No means NO, or well done we've got a free iPad yay! I'm quite interested in finding out what happened afterwards. Let me know if any of you guys ever find out.  

Been playing with iPad for some time now, and I came up with my own personal conclusion.. that it is a toy to kill some time, on the train, at the bus stop or in the waiting room of GP's clinic. Or, when you feel so lazy on Sunday mornings and wanna mingle in bed, it's the best thing you can have. But in saying that, everything has two different sides to it... we are currently using it in clinics to do the treatment presentation to patients, and they are finding it very "formal" and easy to understand. I guess the choice is yours but I feel that my laptop can do almost everything that iPad does... I am quite interested in Face Talk, but I don't think the quality of the photos/videos aren't that great... laugh laugh at VGA.................... 

iPad 3 iPad 3 iPad 3.... come out soon!!!!!! Maybe then I'd consider on the investment.

No comments: