March 28, 2011

Captures from work

Hello...

I was quite free at work...
So I played with my camera. People at my work don't like posing for nice portraits so it's either an instant capture with luck or a sneaky shot while they are not paying any attention to me. If none of these... then I end up taking a photo of their hands covering their faces.


My boss and Shay working on implants


Nick and Barbara. I made a noise and he turned around... hence the look


This is his third patient of the day... and I'm still here taking photos



But I wasn't all that free after all.. I had an extraction of 38 ie lower right wisdom tooth under oral sedation. It was pretty simple. Heard that you can apply for fellows for oral surgery after doing some study. Might look into that further.... Yay. Jyoti is going to take some implant courses for dental assistants soon. I will be able to do more cases now. Can't wait... 

No comments: