April 9, 2011

BBB ii

*Continued from yesterday's entry*



Finally she landed on the ground.. Phew. She took some rest on the green grass. She was shivering a bit.. so I ran back upstairs and got some warm clothes for her.




Ta daa---- Yay to the pink hat and green ugg boots! She's all warmed up and ready to play some more.




Weeeeee weeeeeee she says. I had to hold her back just in case she falls.
Let me go let me go, she says. So I let her be. Then...




She got scared and started slipping...... Uh oh. But she aims high. Just like mummy (ME!). Her mission??





Climbing all the way up on the ladder!
So she goes....




Yay~~ She finally got to the top! *with help from Uncle Sang*




She even got to "fly" for a wee while!




Fun time ya! These were taken just before the scaffolds have been dismantled. Poor BBB she was so excited to find a way to go downstairs through the window... Maybe I should take her out more often and take some nice shots for her. She is truly one of my the favourite models for the portraits!

No comments: