April 27, 2011

-



I am back!!

It's not that I was being slack for the last few days. I was quite unwell... and this is my excuse. Gosh when was the last time I felt sick? This is why such words like "unwell", "fever", "weary", "diarrhoea" or "sick" do not go well with me. They just don't come with me. I'm very strong and I don't feel sick. That's me.

.....Except for this time.

I wasn't lying in bed hugging Kleenex tissues getting temperatures measured every hour or so. That would've been luxury to be honest. I was at work buzzing around in the swamp of patients. Worst comes worst it was super busy weekend I could barely sit and enjoy my lunch. Thankfully losing the appetite helped me to keep my digestive system empty throughout the daytime so I didn't have too much trouble at work.. but the trouble starts in the evening when things start being digested.... Did they ever get digested? I'm not sure but they all came out pretty quickly.. I was running to toilet every 10 minutes or so and it was a torture.

Man I'm so disappointed in myself for falling sick. I thought I was a superlady! Hope no more is coming...... *fingers crossed*

No comments: