September 9, 2011

Dogs!

As a fan of Nintendo DS and its families, it was too much of a temptation to resist when I heard about Nintendog shows at the Circular Quay. Good for a nice morning walk around the city, I thought. I grabbed my camera and went out from Sofitel Hotel. Yes... I was lucky enough to enjoy luxurious accomodation at the hotel for 2 days woot woot.

There were lots of other show dogs. "Humanly" dressed poodles, bloated puffy bichons and of course greedy looking little shih tzus with multiple hairfurpins.... as you can tell, yes I'm not too fond of dogs.. Yes I find them cute and adorable but they can get quite smelly. And what if they die? I'm not too good with saying goodbyes. Occasionaly I get this urge of wanting a puppy I must confess. But guess that's different I just want something small and tiny that I can look after and play with (baby? lol).

But these dogs were quite special. They reminded me of err... neatly folded towels lol. After spending some time with my ultimate Google, I found out they are called Dogue de bordeaux, the French origined muscular dogs. Do they look muscular? I don't know.. they rather look soft cushy and flabby to me.




This is NOT my hand!


This is NOT my hand either!



They actually looked quite cute and unique. I actually patted them a few times too. They were quite smelly though.. so I had to go wash my hands. All these photos were taken priorly. There is no way I'll play with my camera or touch any of my belongings before I wash my hands..... some kind of nasty habit that's been deeply brainwashed into me since the childhood.

No comments: