March 13, 2011

bright world

I got a call from a friend of mine.. he said he just left my area 15 minutes ago and now that he's reached home, he cannot find his wallet. He asked me to go and see the place where he parked his car because he guessed that he could have dropped his wallet while he was trying to get into his car. Apparently it has happened a few times before... silly boy.

So I went to the car park to have a look around.. As I "un"reluctantly expected, I couldn't find anything. Smart us, we thought of calling the police station which is only a few blocks away.  I doubted it, but who knows what's happening unless you are god.................

A few minutes later I got a call.. the wallet was with the police. OMG a kind resident of Sydney has dropped the wallet into the station not long ago... with nothing missing, everything intact, apart from a few cards that were broken because somebody drove over it -_-

I am very impressed!! See, after all, Sydney isn't all that "dry". There are people who have kind heart. It's not all that negative. People, start thinking positive. You are not smililng because you are happy, you are HAPPY because you are SMILING! *quoted from my fave, Positive Roh*

No comments: