March 12, 2011

R18 scene

Guess what attracted my attention on the way to work today?
A R18-rated Winnie the Pooh bear!! 
Oh no that poor little thing was dangling in front of a huge truck..! 

I was about to enter the building. Normally when I walk to work I become very nosy and look at everything that's around me. It's a very short walk and within 2 months or so I've already gotten so sick of the route to work from home. Well I take the same route at least 3 times a day...... so fair enough I'm getting bored from it. Anyways when I saw the bear I couldn't believe that somebody would be so inhumane enough to dangle the Pooh bear in front of their truck. What's that for? Does he think it'll work as a bumper or something? Well there was nobody inside the truck so I quickly ran towards it and took a few shots with my phone.. and when I turned around there was a guy walking back to the truck carrying huge boxes.. I gave him the "JH's evil eye" look when he walked past me but I am not sure if he saw me... I have this feeling that I got snobbed -0-;;

Regardless the situation he's in, this brave little one has not lost a smile on his face.. Amazing. Obviously public humiliation doesn't get to him........ hold on tight!!!!! and stay ignorant!!!




No comments: