March 5, 2011

dream on




What kind of a girl in the world wouldn't think like me..
I'm just one of the norm.
 I am looking forward to the perfect day of the 5th of November.
Whenever I have time, I sit in front of my computer,
looking for the musics to play,
looking for the photos to display,
also, I must admit that websurfing is so useful, in brain storming some ideas..

There are so much more things that has to be decided
so much things to buy,
so much things that has to be paid,
on top of all these, there are heaps of things to consider, and hence the stress,

Regardless of all these,
I'm happy.
The life I'm having right now.. will be ending in 8 months (to be exact!) and will never come back,
thus I must use this time wisely..! By having some more fun?!?!?!? :p

This is not the happiest state I will be.
I know I will be happier... and happier... with no end to it! Yippii

No comments: