March 7, 2011

Chef JH has done it again ★

Yippii


Tada! 
Jung Hee's 麻婆豆腐!!
If you wanna know the secret recipe then... stay tuned................ and watch this space....
............
.............
.............
..............

Ok I can't wait. I will just share it

Ingredients:
Onions, snowy peas, red chilli, minced pork, crushed garlic and TOFU
Sauce: soy sauce, chilly sauce, chilly powder, corn syrup, pepper salt, oyster sauce

Method:
Chop all the ingredients
Mix all the sauce together - the amount will depends on "female instinct"
Fry the tofu a little bit
Remove the tofu from the wok
Stew pork & garlic & a bit of EtOH
Add veges
Cook cook cook...
Add the sauces
Cook more......
Add the tofu
Cook more while you hypersalivate...
Mix flour & water and add to it....

Then~~~~~
It's all done! Man.. so simple. I've been eating "Mah Poh Tof u" (as BBB calls it) for 2 days in a row when I went out...! It tastes different from that of the restaurant's, but I guess that's because I don't have MSG...haha yeah. Blame it all on the MSG...


Jung Hee's Mapotofu!

So so so so so so who wants some?!?!??!??!?!?!?

No comments: