June 12, 2011

shitty day

It wasn't my intention at all and I really don't mean to,
but still,
when I try to talk about my thoughts,
tears come before the speech.

So people always think that I'm a extremely bubbly person without complaints.
Even when there's "indigestion" for many days about all those craps and poos,
I dissolve it inside.

But I'm only a human
I have my moments when I want to bitch
but my sight becomes hazy with tears and my voice trembles

So as usual, today goes on without saying anything.

Times like this
I really wanna come home and be with somebody who can change my mood with an upbeat
but there's no one at home.
I try to borrow the power of Skype
but I stop in the half way through, hearing myself whining doesn't seem serious to anybody
It's getting tiring and I hate thinking about phones anymore.
You have not given me the reason but somehow provided me with the conclusion.

As a result,
I hit the bed with "indigestion"... :'(

No comments: