May 22, 2011

Lucky me




Spent the whole evening trying to come up with the perfect wording for the invitation card.. Who knew it'd be this difficult and confusing!!?!? Words such as celebration, together, life, invite, share and journey are occupying my brain completely. Nothing else can get in at the moment... Ahhh brain is jammed!!! %#^@$

But what a happy moment it is! Although we are having long distance relationship, I don't feel that I'm missing out on anything. I know he's always there for me, thanks to sms and Skype. I don't think anyone else can care for anybody else as much as Q does for me.  In the past I used to envy those who appear to be the sweet couples. I used to wonder what have they done to deserve such a reward, but... now I feel that I have to do more good deeds because I know I've used up all my luck on finding the Mr Perfect! :D

Seriously, what else can I ask for?

People say it's the timing that determines your other half not the true love. Well if this is the truth, then I'm the luckiest because the true love came at the perfect timing!

No comments: