May 16, 2011

Urgent change is needed

I'm currently doing a minor orthodontic treatment on my lower incisors.
I feel it's looking great at present. Nicely aligned. But I want it even straighter. The big day is coming. It's very difficult to lose weight and become thinner. I will feel better if my teeth are looking perfect... at least!

Oh that reminds me. I have to go on the "white diet" with teeth whitening...... no coffee, tea, tomato ketchup, red wine, kimchi, black bean sauce... but say YES to cheese (yay), yoghurt, milk, cauliflowers, tofu, rice and potatoes! Man I really have to sit down and work out a proper plan. Going on "thinning diet", "white diet" and "healthy diet" are all different aren't they?

There is skin rejuvenation clinic on the 7th floor of my clinic. Apparently they are doing discounts for us. Hooray is this the sign that I should go and get my skin treated? I hear botox is good in slimming the jawline... I hate hate HATE my angles of mandible!! I push push push hard on them every night but they are still so rounded. I want it to be sharper....... should I go and have the consult?  I have a small chip of lead just underneath my left eye. Got "tatooed" when I was 7 by a friend accidently. My dad promised that he'd get it out for me when I turn 20 but it's still there. Should I zap it out with laser??

Sigh... too much to worry about. What to do what to do.  Afterall its just another day, but then... I want it to be special. I want to look pretty. I want my baby to feel proud of me on the day!!

No comments: