May 3, 2011

BBB♥

Today I don't start work till 2pm.. so I'm home cooking... doing laundry.. and bits and pieces. Then there came a call from Skype.

Didididididing~~~ dididing~~


Hello?


Mummy!! It's me!! BBB!!!


?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?
BBB? What are you doing with daddy's computer?!?!


I am on Wikipedia studying! And I miss you!! I wanna see you!!


Then she sent me some photos of herself and me... ^^ Gosh my little girl with fluffy hands is getting better in using the computer!! Proud proud of her!!!

Hahahahahahaha... here are the photos that she sent me.. I think she is getting worried that Mini's getting all my attention. Huhu








BBB my princess!! ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No wonder the broadband hits the limit so quickly.... BBB been playing !

JungHee said...

ya.. she comes to see me everyday!