April 12, 2011

Hair-do for the big day...

I'm still on a holiday with BBB!!
Isn't she adorable.. everyday when I wake up she's right beside me staring me with her tiny but sparkling eyes. Ho ho ho.

*****
On a special note, I have found a great hairdresser for the grand day (I think). I have a trial appointment made for tomorrow... 3pm! Slightly pricey compared to the other places but I guess I'll still go with it.. They have won the best NZ hairdresser awards for a few years... and the wedding hairdresser looks like he knows what he's doing while he was playing with my hair. Most importantly he complimented my hair saying it's very soft and well looked after! (double thumbs up!). They had their business in the middle of CBD prior to the earthquakes, hence the migration to Avonhead, one of the safest "showable" suburbs in Christchurch. I think it's ok to pay extra $10 if I can really relax on the day. Oh I wish I can be so talented in make ups and hair dos then I would've been able to save a lot of $$$$


BBB and I in the morning :)

No comments: