April 13, 2011

nice catch up

Had a great fun with Mei-Ting today. Thanks to her lovely company my evening was well entertained. Dinner was at the Chopsticks restaurant in Fendalton. The area is much more crowded than last time I was here.. Guess there aren't that many places to go for dine out huh.. Well not that the food is bad. It was quite good I must say.

Sizzling tofu


Chicken with garlic and spring onions


Don't they look so delicious?? As soon as the plates came out there were a bunch of Koreans saying "omg those look so much nicer than what we ate!! what's that??" As a fellow Korean I feel for them. I know what they mean because when I go to Chinese restaurants I also have problem ordering... Just imagine, those who have no idea what 짜장면 is, if they just look at the description saying noodles, veges, seafood mixed with black sauce... would they know how it looks/tastes like? Geez.

So I told them that we have ordered. They were shocked because I spoke to them.. Yeah I still have no idea who they are. How rude to talk about other people's dishes so loudly! No etiquette man.

Anyways ya they should feel jealous of what was on our table, it was very delicious.. Yum yum!! And we had a very good catch up :) :) More to come when I return!!!


Adorable!

No comments: