May 10, 2011

Mini's day out!

After a long time contemplating whether I should take him out or not, I decided to take Mini to our date. He has been a groomy boy recently, I thought I should let him get some fresh air, though most of the times he was inside the bag surrounded by blankies!

We had dinner at Lowenbrau, Rocks, CBD. Lovely atmosphere, lovely beer, lovely food, lovely companion!!!

My bridesmaid San 


Yes... my bridesmaid loves drinking (sorry!)


Me!

We were having a blast taking photos and reading menu..(silly menu with all the German words) then suddenly, Mini popped from San's side! How did he get there!!


Mini's entrance to the scene


San and Mini


Mini has started charming San... hehe


Then our drinks have arrived.... 


Oooo I've never seen this at home.. what's this??


Oooo bad bad timing the drinks came too quick before Mini got into the bag! So I had to distract him.  He was climbing onto me to whisper...  can I try???? And my answer was NO, obviously.




Good. Dinner came and San and I ate in peace. Mini was back inside the bag.


Hühnchenschnitzel - crisp chicken schnitzel served with french fries and Lowenbrau's special herb mayonnaise


Jägerschnitzel - chicken schnitzel on mashed potatoes, topped with mushroom sauce and served with a side salad


Great meal, great conversation... then Mini unzipped the bag himself and jumped onto the table. Hmm what is this I wonder?!?!!?!!!




Hmmmm maybe it wasn't such a good idea to take him out. I quickly picked him up and took a photo. OK! now let's go home...


Say cheese!


He took this as a souvenir from the restaurant... 


I'm going to show this to Bori and Pekpek he said


Excited Mini!


Once again, I can't believe what I did...... I must be going crazy! My ♥ for Bluebears are growing bigger and bigger. What to do!?





No comments: