June 1, 2011

Hello June

 Yay to the first of June!!!!

Another month has gone past and let's all say hello to June!! It's the month full of pressies............. for me! But I don't like it :( because I am getting older by another 365 days :( :( :( super sad...

Just to brighten up my mood from the recent "incident" at work, (I got told off not caring enough for my patients because I said NO I don't want to go and see a patient afterhours...........................) I went for a hair cut... And you know what?!?!?!

Not many people have noticed the change.

I think it's very short now.. When I was washing my hair this evening, my hand was trying to grab the hair that nolonger exists........ But it looks very health less damaged now. Even Q said he cannot tell what I've done to my hair. Funny enough, just before he went offline, he said "I like your new hair"!! Hahahaha. Adorable ♥


Ciao to my old hair welcome new hair!




Btw this is the old style just before I went out for a hair cut. I haven't taken any photos of my new hairstyle hence you cannot see it..... Don't look forward to it too much ya, just like others you probably won't be able to notice much difference.

No comments: