March 19, 2011

Blah blah blah

Why are things the way they are?
Why is almighty so against me..?

When I wanna b busy, I get no work and I become a bum.
When I cannot be bothered to work I get continuous influx of patients (like today).

Today I was hoping to come home early to do my laundry. Felt like changing my duvet to the white one with flowers so was looking forward to this evening................ Then I got very busy and now it's raining!!!!!

Also, I was hoping to have enough time to go to the gym but I guess IT'S TOO LATE NOW hmphhh

I feel so negative today. You know, when it starts pouring down from heaven you cannot really stop it? Once migraine comes it's hard to get rid of it? Oh by the way speaking of migraine... I was told that tiger balm on the forehead actually helps a lot. I wanna see if that really works for me too, asap. Not that I want migraines though. Man I've been contradicting myself so much today!!!! What's wrong with me!!? After all I'm only a female.....a lady who worked hard on Saturday. Akkkkkk I want my life.. where has it disappeared to?

Pooh I got side tracked big time....
So yeah just like the heavy rain and the deadly headache my pessimism continues. Most likely due to too many root canal treatments!!! When you try to find hairline canals for the whole afternoon on every single patient that comes to you, you'd feel for me.

Let me grab a slice of cheese and a small piece of toblerone. Then trust me, I'll be the cheerful bubbly JungHee again. Oh no...... Mini is running towards me, he heard me saying CHEESE!!!!!!

Mini before cheese



There's no conclusion to draw from today's entry. The summary is that I'm gonna eat some cheese and choc without going to the gym...


Ps.it's very hard to type on iPad. Im using only two fingers......like a 60yo elderly woman.




Mini with cheese

No comments: