April 21, 2011

Great timing

Oh no such a great timing for germ infection!! Many people around me are done with flu... and I cannot believe this but it's my turn now! I started having sore throat yesterday and today ended up with headache and muscle pain as well... Lucky enough my voice is still in one piece so it won't be so obvious at work tomorrow. Everyone else is having their time off for the Easter but I'm working.. Is this not unfair enough?? Why is flu coming to  me now?!!?!?!? Such a great timing this is all I can say. I admit, at times I wished that I could be under extreme stress with flu so that I can.... lose weight but oh please not now.. I won't be having any days off for the next 2 weeks or so!! :'(



I'm ready for my work marathon though, my fridge is well stocked up with fruits, meats, veges and milk... Oh and guess what happened just then... I was getting the water jug out from the refrigerator to take some medicine and I dropped the jug... and the kitchen floor got flooded... I think it was at least 1.5 L of barley tea puddle. My PJ smells like it now. Great..................

I just hope I can earn some good money for the next 5 days of public holiday... I'm in the stingy mood to save for my house!

No comments: