April 29, 2011

Royal day!



I rushed home and been sitting on the couch hugging TV with Mini. Oooo can't wait for the Royal Wedding ceremony to begin, the wedding of the century! Never thought of myself as one of those Royal lovers... but I think I am. Even bought those post cards and stamps to be kept forever..! Kate Middleton is such a beautiful and bright woman.. But somehow I think today might be the happiest day of her life. People say the wedding day is the happiest day, but, I don't think so. I think tomorrow will always be a happier day than today. I want my life to be that way. Hope she can cope well with everyone watching her, counting how many hairs she's got on her head and how many times she's sneezed every day.

Oh Oh Oh the guests are arriving into the church. So soon?? ...
They are showing the pictures of Kate and Will's first kiss on the ski field. Hmmm. I wouldn't want the world to know about mine. Hahahaha. Guess they are living in the completely different world from us.
Ok I'd better go and continue watching the live show..... ciao.

No comments: