June 12, 2010

Tae Han Min Guk~!!

Park Ji-Sung after scoring 2nd goal of the Korean Team


2010 Fifa World Cup South Africa

12/06/10 13:30 (SA time)
Korea 2 : 0 Greece      Beat that!

Us celebrating victory... :D

Too bad I didn't get to see the game on TV :( But I had good updates by the official website... Felt so emotional when the match ended... Wish I had another Korean friend next to me who can share my happiness with. But I was very close to it since my Q decided to stay up for me till the match ended... and also a big big super gigantic thanks to my dearest dearie san san for the updates... :) who is so wonderful, pretty, sexy, cute, smart and "feminine"... :p and in my personal opinion she's so much worth more than what she thinks of herself and i think she deserves to have more confidence!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :)

Now I've got to get ready for bed.. work tmr!! :(
Next match 17/06/10! Be aware the Red Devils are coming!

2 comments:

sc said...

Hey, I was giving updates on when they scored too. Boohoo.

JungHee said...

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes *hugs*