February 28, 2010

Big news





28.02.10


A silly photo of us yet I love it... 



Mid-February 2003...
was my first encounter with Maiko. Her room was right above mine in the college and with a few other people we formed a study group. Before we knew it our regular study group meetings have become very frequent visits to each other's rooms.. without textbooks and lecture notes! since then she's been my best buddy.. and this is our 6th year of flouring friendship.

Those who begin to get to know us wonder how we manage to stay close when we are two very different girls. Sometimes I wonder that for myself too. First impressions, fashion senses, styles, music tastes, sports... and the list can go on for ages. Yet we do share some common favourites - the funniest one being the chicken noodle soup and garlic chicken on rice! we can eat them till the end of the era and never get sick of it......

When I got the message that she is now engaged and will be applying for partnership with her bf, I was so emotional. I don't know why but suddenly all those years have been played in my mind like a long video clip. Something from the bottom of my heart swell up and when I finally got to talk to her my eyes were teary. We were like that for a while, constantly shouting OMG OMG OMG!! SheIS so excited and so am I! Imagine how I'd react when it happens to me? lol

No comments: