March 17, 2010

Crazy Choc Craving


17.03.10

Been craving for chocolates and fizzy drinks the whole day. 
Went to the post office... sent the parcel full of my TLC
Went to the chemist... got some med... trying to resist temptation of getting side tracked to buy junk food.....
Then I saw the giant Easter egg display of Ferrero Rocher Chocolate! OMG!!!!
It was the biggest fake Easter egg I've ever seen. Just imagine if it was real... and on a very hot humid day I can go to the lower ground floor and just lie down underneath it with mouth opened.. and it will dribble into my mouth... Mmmm. Hazelnut chocolates.... Mmmmm












Just some extra display - pretty aye! 



There I had enough. I couldn't take it anymore. Within 5 min I was happily munching on Kitkat.... sigh... I can never win over myself when it comes to chocolates....!!!!! 

2 comments:

sc said...

pretty.. don't eat too much chocolates now (: *hehehe*

JungHee said...

hehe yesyes sancheng...:) but u know me and my addiction to choc... so hard to keep up non-choc diet haha. i am yet to visit the shopping mall again and take more photos of the giant egg.. never know what's gonna happn on that day! :p

ps want some? :P