March 17, 2010

I'm missing from the collection...


16/03/10

Randa from work is leaving us for good on this Friday - so we had a small surprise party at lunch time. I especially went over at lunch time to show of my awesome camera skills..... 




Boss posing - he asked me not to focus on his nose because he doesn't want it to look any bigger... lol
ps: special feature - my red camera bag! Forgot to put it away before..... 



Boss working on email while Jenny answers to a phone call



"Make me look gorgeous" she said



Laureen's famous greeting face! :p



 
Laureen and Jenny in Nick's room



 
Nick 

Don'to take me - shot


"It's alright I will be in the photo with you to make it look nice" photo



Pretty Shay ♥


Laureen - still hiding away!


Ani (pronounce as Ah-nee)

Shannon - the only lucky staff who doesn't need to wear green everyday!



Randa with her pressie from all of us!




I ♥ my work
Everyone's so helpful and supportive - though there is definite policy going on...
This year I've learnt the true meaning of dental assistants - they are there to make our life easier NOT more complicated lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha..... i like the card. So cute ... bet Randa likes it lot..look at her smile :-)

JungHee said...

Yessss.. she said she will buy shoes and bags... nothing for her baby or hubby! hahahaa we all agreed w her lol