June 2, 2010

Continued - happie thoughts

My happy thoughts..



Qpek
Blue bears
Choc flowers
A bunch of red roses
Blue sky
Nice smelling shampoo
Tropical fish
Pink duvet cover
Skype
A warm beanie
Clean teeth after scaling
Rain (비)
Hairbands with ribbons
Big teddy bears
Travelling
Air NZ lollies - red
Chisels
Friendship
Star gazing
LV bags
Tiffany and Co
Pretty high heels
Bally
Audi TT Coupe
A brand new apartment
Clean bathroom
Wake up and open the curtains and find that it snowed over night
Flossing
Caramel macchiato
Mum's cooking
Besties
Infinity challenge (무한도전)
Bubbles
Yellow Freesias
Sleeping in on Sunday morning
Cheese
Balloons
Ice Wine
Age of Empire
Pressies
Cakes
Blings


There.. I think I've listed enough happy thoughts they are making me float!
Why don't you come up with your own list too??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

*quietly copying* . . .

JungHee said...

haahaa opposites attract/alike people gather together? which way?? show me ur list :p