July 26, 2010

Auckland 19/07/10 - 25/07/10


What a great time we've had together!!!
Auckland is a great city... just the way I like it. 
It's bigger than Chch...but smaller than Sydney. There are so much places to eat out (yes I love dining out but it doesn't mean I am not a good chef.....hahaha) and most importantly, you can drive to town!! I love this!!! Something I took for granted when I was living in beautiful Christchurch. And now that I'm getting used to the big city life here in the Kangaroo's land, I feel so lucky just by being able to drive to city and find a car park..! Doesn't matter whether it's hard to find a space or not... the bottom line is.. you can still find it. And that's what it counts.

Q's apartment is just perfect. I thought... it's perfect for both of us to live in... ehem hem hemmmmm *cough cough* I enjoyed my 4 days of being a bum without a job. Wake my babie up... make a breakie with hot chocolate.. warm up the clothes on top of the heater... waving good bye with constantly blown kisses... and then? hehe... the fun time begins. Just jump into bed and start watching dramas!!! Woot woot~ I love dentistry and I love seeing patients but nothing can beat the relaxing morning with a hot drink... mmmm. *Drool*

Seeing one of my best friends was great too. Thanks to Jessie my bumming daytime was very well spent by window shopping... eating... drinking tea... chit chatting... and more window shopping. So lucky she's getting along really well with Q too. Haha. He's got to take me out shopping more to get more approval...! *wink wink*

 With Jessie

Went up to One No Tree Hill and there we got the masterpiece of the day... :) Aiya so handsome who made you so perfect...!!! Btw I think my photography skill is improving (exponentionally). Or is it the TLC that is  making me a great memory-capturer? :)

^-----^// I'd give 10/10

It's always sad to leave after our short holiday... but thanks to you it was just ideal!

We are wonderfully made for each other

Here comes Auckland! Bring it on!
Counting down days till I get to see you again!!!

No comments: