July 27, 2010

our F4!

 Somebody's shy...

Heeeheeeeee

Welcome welcome welcome! I even dreamt of this last night..

My friends were in Sydney and Sang and I wanted to spend some time together just by ourselves.. so we decided to go shopping separate ways. While I was browsing through the stationeries, I spotted Blue Bears. We said we will meet in a short period of time, and I dashed off.. to find the perfect member. There were too many candidates and I didn't know which one to choose.. amongst of all was a big mobile which had lotsa little BBs... and they were singing~~ I wanted them but wasn't sure if daddy'd be happy with the choice, so I end up looking for him.. and plus there were just so many of them! I was a happy girl and it wasn't long till I realised that Sang was pissed off for making him wait for too long.....


Hmmm I read through what I've just typed repeatedly and it doesn't make any sense.. ohwell. That's what dreams do to ya....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh oh oh....Tan Bori :-P